The 2022 Michigan Reentry Convening on July 12 at the Lansing Community College West Campus brought together 130 formerly incarcerated people, nonprofit service providers, advocacy organizations, and government agencies to:
- Build shared understanding of the current state of reentry in Michigan and how we got here.
- Learn from peers instate and around the country.
- Develop a shared policy agenda to improve reentry in Michigan.
- Create structures and mechanisms for advancing a policy agenda.
- Build relationships among reentry advocates across the state.